How can I request annexation?
If you want to request annexation in order to obtain public utilities or other City services, or want to know what areas have been annexed recently, call the City of Joplin Public Works Department at (417) 624-0820 ext. 500.

Show All Answers

1. How can I request annexation?
2. Who can I have perform concrete work within the city?
3. How can I learn more about downtown revitalization?
4. Do I need a permit to build a driveway?
5. Where can I learn about economic development?
6. Where can I learn about City engineering projects?
7. Do excavation projects require a permit?
8. How to I find flood plain information?
9. How can I find out more about local land use?
10. Can I create or change a no parking zone?
11. How can I learn about City purchases?
12. Can I have help planning a subdivision?
13. Who do I call about subdivision improvements?
14. Can City land be vacated to private use?
15. How do I obtain zip code information?
16. Where do I direct questions or complaints about zoning?