Where can I report an abandoned vehicle?

To report abandoned vehicles on public streets, call the Joplin Police Department at (417) 623-3131. 

To report abandoned vehicles (vehicles without a license plate) on private property that is a public nuisance, please call the City's Neighborhood Services  Division at (417) 624-0820 ext. 1518.

Or report these directly on our website through See Click Fix. 

Show All Answers

1. Where can I report an abandoned vehicle?
2. Where do I report an accident involving a city vehicle?
3. Where can I get automobile tags?
4. Where can I find out about a barricade license?
5. Where can I obtain or renew my driver's license?
6. What do I do if my car is impounded?
7. How do I report a traffic accident or violation?
8. How do I know the amount of a fine for a traffic violation?
9. Is there information on local traffic studies?