The Dog Park is a fenced facility for dogs to go off-leash to run, play, socialize, and exercise. There are separate areas for small and large dogs. The park features concrete pathways, a pavilion, benches, agility, and play equipment for the dogs. The park is open from 7:00am to 11:00pm. All members will receive a key code to gain entrance. The park is located in Parr Hill Park at 18th & Kansas.
An annual membership fee to the park helps provide necessary revenue for ongoing expenses to the Dog Park.
- Register animal in the city you reside (i.e. for Joplin, please visit the Finance Department on the 3rd floor of City Hall)
- Visit the Joplin Parks and Recreation office at 3301 W. 1st Street and bring:
- License showing the animal is registered
- Copy of vaccination records from a licensed veterinarian
- Paperwork showing the dog is spayed or neutered.
For more information, visit http://www.joplinmo.org/843/Dog-Park-Information.