How can I pay a ticket?
Parking tickets may be paid in person at the Municipal Court Office, upstairs of City Hall, 303 E. 3rd Street. If you have a question about a parking or moving violation ticket, call the Joplin Police Department at (417) 623-3131 ext. 230.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I address questions regarding City court cases?
2. How do I find out about district court cases?
3. What are the Municipal Court hours?
4. How can I pay a ticket?
5. How do I know when a public hearing on an engineering project will be?
6. How do I report a traffic accident or violation?
7. How do I know the amount of a fine for a traffic violation?