How can I find out about tree removal services?

For information on the following services, call a Code Enforcement Officer at 417-624-0820 ext. 1525 & 1526: Permission to plant trees or shrubs in the street right-of-way (parking area), drainage ways or park areas; Dead or hazardous tree removal in the street or park areas; Permission to remove trees near public streets; Dead or hazardous trees on private property (the city can enforce tree removal or pruning for unsafe conditions); Tree limbs encroaching on private property and not dangerous must be resolved between property owners. For policy suggestions to the Tree Advisory Board, call the Parks and Recreation Director at 417-624-0820 ext. 1220.

Show All Answers

1. How can I dispose of bulky trash items?
2. How can I find out about tree removal services?
3. How do I learn about the hazardous materials handling?
4. Are there regulations on what can be discharged in the sewer system?
5. Can I report property nuisances?
6. How can I dispose of septic tank contents?
7. How do I report sewer back-up/stoppage?
8. Where do I direct questions about my sewer and trash bill?
9. Can I learn more about storm water sewers?
10. Can I request street maintenance?
11. Can I request a street sweeping?
12. What is the local procedure for trash collection?
13. Can I file a trash collection complaint?
14. Where do I get wastewater treatment information?
15. Can I contact customer service about my water service?
16. Should I know the location of water and wastewater lines?