Are there codes regarding City water?
This City of Joplin program regulates the connections between drinking water and non-drinkable water piping systems. For information on requirements for installation and testing of back-flow prevention devices, call the Building and Code Inspection Division at (417) 624-0820 ext. 523.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I inquire about business inspections?
2. Are there codes regarding City water?
3. What are the City electrical standards and codes?
4. Do I have to have my house numbered?
5. Where can I learn about City housing codes?
6. What are the standards for mechanical codes?
7. Who do I call about plumbing standards and codes?
8. Where do I find out about regulations for signs or report a sign violation?