Our season passes are a great value for the summer!
Season Pass Prices:
- Family pass $170 (up to 4 family members). Each additional child is $15.
- Adult pass (18+): $85
- Youth pass (3 - 17 years) : $75
- Senior pass (60+): $75
- Children 2 and under: FREE
*For purposes of this section "family" is defined as a maximum of two adults and dependent children residing at one residence. "Dependent" has the same meaning as "dependent" under federal income tax law. A person shall not be considered a dependent under this section unless the person was claimed as a dependent on their federal income tax filing for the most recent tax reporting period.*
We offer 50% off season passes for those of qualify (must receive WIC, Medicaid, MO Healthnet, or Food Stamps). A scholarship form must be filled out (available at our office) and proof of assistance is required.
Season Pass Member Nights
We're opening Schifferdecker Aquatic Center exclusively after-hours for our season pass members!
Join us on Saturday, June 17 & Sunday, July 16 for these exclusive events! Please bring your valid 2023 Season Passes to attend.
Season Pass FAQs
- Where do I purchase passes?
- Passes may be purchased in person at our offices located at the Joplin Athletic Complex, located at 3301 W. 1st Street. Passes may also be purchased over the phone at 417-625-4750. Those purchased via phone will need to stop by the Joplin Parks and Recreation Office during regular business hours to have their photo(s) taken and to pick up their passes.
- How many people can be on a family pass?
- 2 adults and 2 dependent children living at the same address
- Additional children living in the same household exceeding the 4 person limit can be added for an additional $15 per person.
- Do you need photos of everyone?
- Yes, photos are required for season passes. If you are unable to bring everyone into our office for their photo to be taken, you can bring in a clear portrait photo (ex. school photo) and we can take a picture using that.
- Can I add a sitter?
- Yes, we can add one sitter to your family pass for the additional member price of $15.
- Is there a limit to how many times we can use our pass?
- Passes can be used unlimited times throughout the current season (they cannot be used multiple years).
- Can I purchase a season pass at the pool?
- No. Passes must be purchased through the Joplin Parks and Recreation office.