Report a Traffic Complaint

Online Reporting
If you have a traffic complaint/concern to report you can call the Joplin Police Department at (417) 623-3131 or you can fill out the form below. If you wish to be contacted, please include your phone number or email address.

If you are wanting to report a crime that is in progress, please call the police department at (417) 623-3131. This email may not be viewed until the next business day.

If you wish to file a report for a past tense hit and run traffic crash Click Here.

Fill out the Report a Traffic Complaint form.