The Joplin Parks and Recreation Department appreciates our unique opportunity to help the community and we are committed to doing so. Each year, the department supports many organizations through donations towards various fundraising events.
Every year, we receive a large volume of requests for donations to charitable organizations and unfortunately cannot fulfill them all. In response to the high volume of requests received, we have a limited amount of donations available. We have established the following guidelines to assist with donation requests. Sorry, cash requests are not accepted.
If you are interested in obtaining a donation from Joplin Parks and Recreation, please read the following guidelines. If your organization is eligible, please submit a formal Donation Request Form via the web link below. You may also submit a request on organization letterhead with a completed Donation Request Form via mail, by email to [email protected] , or you can drop it off at the Joplin Athletic Complex. The decision to donate is at the discretion of Joplin Parks and Recreation Management.
- All donation requests must be submitted in writing on letterhead and received at least four (4) weeks prior to the event date.
- To accommodate as many requests as possible, Joplin Parks and Recreation can only make one donation per fiscal year (Nov. 1 through Oct. 31) to each organization.
- Phoned in requests will not be accepted.
- Any incomplete requests will not be considered.
- All requests will be considered on a first come, first serve basis.
- Although we wish that we could fulfill all requests, submitting a request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation.
- If approved, all donations are subject to availability and will be fulfilled a minimum of one week prior to the event.
- Items donated are based on fund availability and are at the discretion of the department. Please understand that specific requests may not be able to be fulfilled.
Once your request has been processed, a Parks and Recreation representative will contact you regarding your donation pick-up, or we would be happy to mail it to you.
For mail, email or dropped off the, please use the PDF Donation Request Form
Send Request Form By Mail To:
Joplin Parks and Recreation Attn: Jessica Johnson
3301 W. 1st Street Joplin, MO 64801
- Submit Form Online
- Email request form: [email protected]
- Drop off: Joplin Athletic Complex 3301 W. 1st Street