The COVID-19 drive-thru testing site, supported by Walmart and Quest Diagnostics, in collaboration with state and local officials, will be available at three area Walmart Neighborhood Markets. The former location on West 7th Walmart that was operated by eTrueNorth is now closed.
- All first responders and healthcare providers and anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- For more information on testing eligibility, please see CDC guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/testing-overview.html
- Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Make an appointment with Quest for this test, please go to http://www.myquestcovidtest.com/
- Tests will be given out at the drive-thru window and individuals will then self-administer the test and place in a drop box
- Walmart Neighborhood Market: 1600 East 7th Street
- Walmart Neighborhood Market: 2446 S. Maiden Lane
- Walmart Neighborhood Market: 25145 DeMott Drive (Stone's Corner)
- PLEASE NOTE: Testing is not available inside any Walmart store.
What to bring/things to note:
- Appointments can be made through Quest for this test at http://www.myquestcovidtest.com/, which will screen individuals to ensure they meet CDC eligibility for testing.
- Those being tested will need to stay in their cars for verification of eligibility criteria, ID check and self-administered test. For the safety of all those on-site, the test site is not available to those who walk up.
- The site will use a self-administered nasal swab test that will allow those being tested to swab their own nose onsite while in their vehicles, observed by a trained medical volunteer to ensure the sample is taken correctly, and then the sealed sample can be dropped into a container on their way out of the drive-through site.
- Please note, testing is not available inside Walmart stores.
- Quest Diagnostics will handle processing test samples and communicating results to those tested and applicable Departments of Health.
- While individuals who are tested are awaiting results, please follow CDC guidelines and take steps to help prevent the disease from spreading to people in your home and community.
- Individuals experiencing symptoms should self-isolate while waiting.