Please find a list below of COVID-19 testing options* for our area.
*This is not an exclusive list of all the COVID-19 testing sites in the Joplin area. This list is subject to change. The City of Joplin does not endorse one testing site over another.
Please note, the City of Joplin Health Department does not offer COVID-19 testing at their office.
- By appointment only - www.accessfamilycare.org/contact-us.html
- Joplin Clinic, 530 S. Maiden Lane, (417) 782-6200
- Neosho Clinic, 1504 N. Business 49, (417) 451-4447
- Anderson Clinic, 927 N. Business 71, (417) 845-8300
- Cassville Clinic, 4016 Main Street, (417) 847-0057
- Aurora Clinic, 1810 S. Carnation Drive, (417) 678-1260
- Lamar Clinic, 210 W. 10th Street, (417) 681-0027
CVS Drive-Thru Pharmacy
- 112 E 32nd Street, Joplin
- Free testing for ages 10 and older
Freeman Drive-Thru Testing Site
- COVID Test Center, 417-347-6444
Walgreens drive-thru pharmacies, various locations
Wal-Mart drive-thru pharmacies, various locations
- Free to Missouri residents
- There is no pre-registration or appointment needed to receive a test. Having a state issued identification card available at the testing site will speed up the process immensely. As long as you arrive before the event closes, you will be guaranteed to receive a test.
- Thursdays - September16th & 23rd
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
"The Roxy" Parking Lot
108 N. Joplin
Joplin, MO 64801
- Ongoing every Tuesday from 11am to 7pm
- Mother’s Brewing Company
- Open lot located on the corner of W College St and Grant Ave
- Springfield, MO
- This option allows for ordering a kit to be shipped to home. After self-collection by easy-to-follow instructions, the kit is returned to a laboratory free of charge via FedEx. You must provide an email address to receive the test result. Once ordered, the kit arrives in 2 days. The kit is good for 6 months. Once the sample has been collected, it must be packaged in the prepaid FedEx shipping envelope (according to directions) and returned to a FedEx collection site within 24 hours.
- Order Your Test Kit Here
- Resources to learn more about the self-collection test: