Who can I call about indoor air pollution?
For information about indoor air pollution (radon, lead, mold, etc.) call the Joplin Health Department at (417) 623-6122 or 6123.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find out about children's health services?
2. How can I learn about communicable diseases/infections?
3. Does the City inspect day care facilities?
4. How can I learn about food service facility inspection?
5. How do I learn about the hazardous materials handling?
6. How can I contact the City immunization clinic?
7. What immunizations does the City immunization clinic offer?
8. Who can I call about indoor air pollution?
9. Can I have my blood tested for lead?
10. Are there restrictions on lodging facilities?
11. Is there anything I can do about mosquitos?
12. How do I contact poison control?
13. Is low-income pregnancy testing available?