And…yet another conference call with the NWS regarding the upcoming rain.
This one concerns tomorrow, Wednesday, 03 May. Here’s the skinny:
- Another active period of rain.
- 1”-3” of rainfall, starting after midnight tonight (Tuesday) thru late Wednesday evening.
- Expect additional rises along creeks and rivers, especially north and east of Springfield.
- Lightning and wind will also be hazards.
- We may see up to 2” of rain in Jasper County, more as you travel I-44 toward Saint Louis.
- As usual, watch for low water crossings and find another way around to your destination.