Please find a list below of COVID-19 testing options* for our area.
*This is not an exclusive list of all the COVID-19 testing sites in the Joplin area. This list is subject to change. The City of Joplin does not endorse one testing site over another.
Please note, the City of Joplin Health Department does not offer COVID-19 testing at their office.
1. CVS drive-thru pharmacy, 112 E 32nd Street, Joplin
2. Walgreens drive-thru pharmacies, Various locations
3. Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market drive-thru pharmacies, Various locations
4. Freeman drive-thru testing site
COVID Call Center, 417-347-6444
5. Access Healthcare, Various locations
By appointment only - www.accessfamilycare.org/contact-us.html
• Joplin Clinic, 530 S. Maiden Lane, (417) 782-6200
• Neosho Clinic, 1504 N. Business 49, (417) 451-4447
• Anderson Clinic, 927 N. Business 71, (417) 845-8300
• Cassville Clinic, 4016 Main Street, (417) 847-0057
• Aurora Clinic, 1810 S. Carnation Drive, (417) 678-1260
• Lamar Clinic, 210 W. 10th Street, (417) 681-0027
6. NextGen Diagnostic Services, 407 Pennsylvania, Suite 202, Joplin MO
Mondays, 10am to 5pm
Saturdays, 8am to noon
Drive-up testing at no cost to the patient - pull into designated parking spaces to be tested in car
7. Testing Sites (sponsored by MO DHSS) - Free to Missouri residents; testing done on all ages.
• There is no pre-registration or appointment needed to receive a test. Having a state issued identification card available at the testing site will speed up the process immensely. If you arrive before the event closes, you will be guaranteed to receive a test.
• Every Thursday from 10am to 6pm
Joseph Newman Innovation Building, North Parking Lot
407 Pennsylvania Ave (across the street from the Joplin Health Department)
Joplin, MO 64801
8. Self-Collection Test Shipped to Home
This option allows for ordering a kit to be shipped to your home. After self-collection with easy-to-follow instructions, the kit is returned to a laboratory free of charge via FedEx. You must provide an email address to receive the test result. Once ordered, the kit arrives in 2 days. The kit is good for 6 months. Once the sample has been collected, it must be packaged in the prepaid FedEx shipping envelope (according to directions) and returned to a FedEx collection site within 24 hours.
To order: https://picturegenetics.com/covid19?c=MOPROMO
Resources to learn more about the self-collection test:
• English overview video (shorter)
• English detailed instructions (longer)
• Spanish overview video (shorter)
• Spanish detailed instructions (longer)
• Visit fedex.com/dropbox to check on nearest dropbox and pickup times
• How to Schedule a Fed-Ex Pick-up if dropbox not available near you